v0.10.0 - The Content Update
I'm calling this one the content update because I focused primarily on adding more content, although quite a few new features got added as well.
- Added 10 new SCPs: SCP-1507, SCP-1599, SCP-2395, SCP-035, SCP-185, SCP-186, SCP-058, SCP-131, SCP-2399*
- Rebalanced the early game, a few SCPs, events, and resources. It is easier to start off now.
- Dynamic pricing/effect for several resources (this will be modified again in 0.11.0)
- Sound! Click-noises, a ding for completed expeditions, and a warning noise for danger increasing or cash falling.
- Custom icon for the game. :D
- Class D personnel require 1 agent for every 10 of them. There's also a toggle for automatically recruiting the maximum number of them, and a policy that offers great danger reduction but fluctuates your Class D count and danger reduction.
- Containment sites are required to store SCPs now (1 site for every 5 SCPs). Along with this, you get a warning if you send an expedition without the space to contain more SCPs.
- Events can be triggered by SCP research, there is a very dangerous automatic research option, some SCPs can breach containment, and events can change containment requirements for SCPs.
And in addition to that, here are the bug fixes and minor additions:
- SCP-049's description fixed.
- Researching SCP-??? is more expensive.
- Fixed bug with version checking ignoring settings.
- Multiple occurance SCPs fixed (they did nothing!).
- You can use the spacebar to trigger a click where the mouse is located.
- Short delay added to Game Over screens so it's more difficult to accidentally spam-click past them.
- Saves are backed up when you reset the game or lose.
- Autosaving is optional.
- Patreon link in pause menu (insert begging for money here).
- Also there are gold mines and SCPs aren't guaranteed to be found at the end of every expedition. In fact, it becomes more and more difficult to find them over time.
*Yes, I know the list only has 9 SCPs in it. I don't know which one I forgot, but I checked and compared previous versions to this version to verify there are 25 SCPs when there were only 15 before.
Get SCP Clicker
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.